I can’t believe I have a quick minute to write, the last month has been very hectic. In the last month:
- I finished up 2 major projects – Sage and Single Source. more to come later. I do not miss working until 3:00 in the morning, and working a good portion of the weekends.
- I attended the company meeting in Seattle – it is always cool to go to the company meeting and see what other groups, and parts of the company are doing.
- I repainted my office, from that hideous brown to a nice light blue with a touch of slate.
- I got my review – and I was very happy with the way that turned out. I have definite career goals that I want to meet, and I have been working hard to meet them.
- I got a new Cingular 8125 phone – now I can enjoy email and a Bluetooth headset wherever I go.
- I had a birthday – wife and daughter fixed me chicken picatta for dinner, and Nicole suggested she and mom make me cheesecake for dessert, as that is how we met (another story another time)
- The work on the projects I just completed was recognized with an Extraordinary Achievement award from my group. I did not expect this at all, and I actually received the award during a day off. I think I should take time off more often.
I would have to say that the month of September, although hectic went very well. There are some great opportunities available and I have a lot to look forward to.
I will write more when I get a chance.
I haven’t heard anything specific lately, but last I knew Preslee is doing very well.
BTW – if you haven’t checked out Ze Frank’s The Show yet, you are definitely missing out.