While I was working with the beta of Zoho Notebook, I ran into a few glitches.
- I was unable to highlight web-based content, and then right-click to add it to a page.
- I ran into some glitches saving content – the functionality wasn’t consistent, I lost content a few times.
As I was using the product, I came up with a few feature requests –
- Content search – ability to search notebooks and pages
- Sort and manage topics and notebooks
- Ability to change color scheme
- Easy access to some type of help system
Zoho Notebook seems to have the makings of a good product, they just need to get some issues worked out. I have not used any of their other products, so I am not familiar with their finished product.
One question I have is – who will have access to the content in my notebook? Google makes no issues of the fact, that if you use Gmail, your email will be searched to match ads to content.
Zoho Notebook is a product I will keep on my radar, I will be interested to see the final product.
Update – Add a feature request – quck access to help.