- Over 11,000 Views
- Over 1,200 pieces of Spam caught
- 161 Posts
- 404 Comments
- Best Day Ever – 304 Views
- Technorati Authority – 160
- Technorati Rank – 30,950
- Alexa 3 Month Rating – 442,769
- Website Grader – 82 /100 (This score is without a Google Page Rank, I have not been blogging enough to have received a page rank)
I gave my last blog metrics 36 days ago in my post Blogging The First 54 Days on 7/15/07.
I realize from my conversations with Jeremiah Owyang that your Blog Grade is Not Just One Thing, but the metrics above all tell me the same thing, I am moving forward. I am writing content that people are reading. I have made some new virtual friends. Other bloggers have referred to what I have written in their posts, and I think I have started some good conversations.
I feel that I am making progress toward my goal concerning Why I Blog – I Want You to Kick Ass!
Update 8/22/07 – I had Technorati Rank and Authority numbers reversed, so I fixed it. Thanks to David and nishugoral for giving me the heads up and keeping me from looking like a doofus. Not that there is anything wrong with looking like a doofus, I accel at it, but my preference is too look like I know what I am doing.