Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.
– William Arthur Ward
It is once again time to stop and give thanks for what we have.
- I am thankful for my family and our continued health.
- My daughter, Nicole, she is a
goodgreat kid, with a good head on her shoulders. She constantly makes me proud by her actions.
- Our cats – Mr Pants and Me Too, with their equal combination of irritation, comedy and snuggling.
- Great online and blogging community – I have found some wonderful, fun, supportive friends online, that I have learned a lot from.
- Our house and home. We bought our first house about 2 years ago.
Wishing you and your family health and happiness over the upcoming holidays.